Comments

Bolton Oven Cleaning Specialists have received man positive comments from customers who have been thrilled with the professional service offered.

So for all your oven cleaning needs please contact Tony to discuss.

Some of the positive comments used about Tony and his service:

• User AvatarSharon Wilkinson { Oven is as good as new once again! Tony provides a professional, reliable, and friendly service. No mess, no hassle, and very reasonable price .Wouldn't... } – Oct 04, 9:30 AM
  • User AvatarPeter Gaskell { Annual clean and inspection, and once again an absolutely superb job. Thanks Tony for your friendly efficient service, supported by your very reasonable prices. Our... } – Sep 08, 9:06 AM
  • User AvatarA. Spokes { I am very pleased with the excellent oven cleaning service provided by Tony, a professional, friendly man. The oven gleams and looks like new. Highly... } – Mar 22, 12:44 PM
  • User AvatarGemma Dyson { Great service, reasonable price, no mess and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks very much! } – Nov 23, 11:24 AM
  • User Avatarjulia riewald { Tony has done magic! I thought the oven was a write-off but instead it looks like new. Excellent value for money - great service and... } – Oct 08, 10:12 PM
  • «« »»

15 comments on “Comments
  1. Rachel says:

Tony was recommended to me on twitter, I sent him an email and he responded within a couple of hours with a very reasonable quote. I couldn’t be happier with the results., the oven is like new. We are renting out our property and now our tenants have an oven, hob and extractor as good as new. Will definitely recommend Tony in the future and wouldn’t hesitate to use him again.

2. Sonia Warren says:

Really pleased with results. Fab service, very reasonable and no mess. Would definitely recommend

3. Jessica says:

Excellent service, my oven looks brand new. Lovely people too. Highly recommended!

4. Sarah says:

Highly recommended. My oven looks like new. Very reasonable.

5. Glen says:

Thank you Tony for the fantastic job you did in bringing the oven & hob in my rental property back to sparkling life. A great service and a fantastic result. Thanks for your very efficient and professional service, and I will have no hesitation in recommending you or using you again when next required.

6. Extremely pleased with the results. Excellent service at a very reasonable price. My oven looks like new. Definitely recommend.

7. Glen says:

I used Bolton Oven Cleaning Specialists to carry out another excellent oven clean at one of my rental properties. Tony did an amazing job cleaning and returning the oven to its former glory and he even changed the extractor hood bulbs and extractor hood grease paper which saved me a lot of time. As well as being superb value, I have to say that Bolton Oven Cleaning Specialists are very professional, hardworking and I would wholeheartedly recommend their service. Thanks for your help Tony and I look forward to using your excellent company again!

8. Rachel says:

Had 2 single ovens cleaned today and I cant believe how theyve come up. They’re like new ovens, absolutely fantastic job done. Highly recommend this company. Ive finally found someone who does a proper job and hes a lovely bloke too. Cheers Tony!

9. Glen says:

I am leaving another positive comment following another excellent oven cleaning service that I received from Tony. Thanks for the great job you did in bringing my rental property ovens, hobs and extractor hoods back to sparkling life! I am a busy landlord and I really appreciate Tony’s reliable and professional service.

10. julia riewald says:

Tony has done magic! I thought the oven was a write-off but instead it looks like new. Excellent value for money – great service and most highly recommended!!

11. Gemma Dyson says:

12. Glen James says:

Thank you for your excellent and very reliable oven cleaning service. I would recommend Bolton Oven Cleaning Specialists to anyone who is looking for high standards of workmanship and customer service. I use this company to clean the ovens and extractors in my rental properties and after they have been cleaned by this company they always look fantastic and I also appreciate that this company can replace oven light bulbs and extractor filter paper which saves me time.

13. Victoria Gilkey says:

Super service. Very professional and my oven looks like new!! Would highly recommend!

14. Glen James says:

I have used Bolton Oven Cleaning Specialists on many occasions over the years to clean the ovens at my rental properties. I am always delighted with the excellent trustworthy and professional service that I receive. Tony is thorough and methodical with the cleaning work that he carries out on my ovens and I have always been very impressed with his excellent workmanship and efficient communication when arranging appointments. I am very pleased with how wonderful my ovens look following the oven cleaning expertise of Bolton Oven Cleaning Specialists. My ovens are left shiny, sparkling, and gleaming!

I highly recommend this very efficient, reliable and trustworthy company.

15. Helen Myerscough says:

I used this company to clean my oven, and what an amazing job they did, I would highly recommend them fantastic to deal with on time thorough my oven looks new its absolutely gleaming…